čtvrtek 3. května 2012

Po čtvrtroce...


Před třemi měsíci mi od bloggerky Becky, milé starší dámy z Upstate, New York, USA, přišla tato zpráva: Your blog has been chosen by me for the Versatile Blogger award. I think your blog is special. I have linked to you on my “ And the Award Goes to...” post. If you want to find out how this all works go to the post on Plants and Stones and click on Donna.

Moje angličtina není slabá a špatná - moje angličtina prostě není (zkuste francouzštinu :-) ). Pochopila jsem, že se jedná o ocenění, a potěšeně jsem poděkovala. Prokousala jsem se patřičným příspěvkem milé Becky:
I want to thank Donna from Garden's Eye View for the Blogger Versatility Award. Coming from her it means so much. Even though Donna and I have not actually met we faithfully read each others blogs and have exchanged snail mail. She has some of my Mom's iris. Great gardening friendships have been built on a lot less.

Next I need to share 7 things about myself.
1. I'm not a Master Gardener. I garden for the fun of it by trial and error.
2. I never learned to type properly. Who knew a keyboard would become so important?
3. For the first two years I blogged using dial up. My computer is faster now, but I'm not.
4. I love watching wildlife in the garden. Sometimes I'm glad it's from the safety of the house.
5. I love fragrant flowers and plants, and stones, perhaps too much.
6. If a plant attracts butterflies, hummingbird moths, hummingbirds and bees, it attracts me.
7. I can only write when I have something I want to say. Give me a deadline and I can't write a word!

I'm listing fifteen blogs that I would love to give an award. However, I have no idea how to connect all this. When I first started my blog had to be really basic to work. Now I like it that way. If you are interested in how this award works you'll need to double back to Donna's blog.

1. Sunita, The Urban Gardener, provides a visit to a garden in tropical India.
2. Linda, Farmhouse Greetings, writes about her terrific artwork, her garden and more.
3. Petka, Dedeckove zahrada (Grandfather's Garden), is writing about restoring her grandfather's garden.
4. Wiseacre Gardens is full of interesting photos of often unnoticed things and is so funny. I hold out hope that new posts will appear someday.
5. Christine, The Last Frontier Garden makes gardening in Alaska sound fun funny.
6. Ann, Camera Tales and Camera Trails takes wonderful wildlife pictures .
7. Kathy, The Violet Fern, has a garden that deserves a visit.
8. Jim, The Art of Gardening, is all about gardening in Buffalo and more.
9. Daphne, Daphne's Dandelions, reveals her love gardening as she writes about her garden
10. Lyn, The Amateur Weeder, writes about gardening in South Africa.
11. Nancy, All Nature, My Garden is a beautiful nature blog.
12. Liz, Gwirrel's Garden, is my choice for an English garden to visit.
13. Laveta, Laveta's Place is a blog with a great new photo every day from Colorado.
14. Chris, Outside Clyde is fun to read and will keep you up to date on Asheville Fling.
15. Erin, Urban Organic Gardening in Sidney, read my whole blog from the beginning in about a week. That certainly deserves an award!

The list of garden blogs that I try to read when I can is much longer than this. Making this list was harder than choosing up teams for dodge ball. All I need to do now is visit all 15 blogs and leave a comment. Of course I'll have to do some reading while I'm there.

Prohlédla jsem všechny uvedené blogy, paráda. Díky. Ale nic dalšího jsem nepodnikla. Omlouvám se, Becky!

Včera - tři měsíce nato - jsem náhodou narazila na stejné ocenění na Ilonině blogu, napsala jsem jí, dostala jsem rychlou a milou odpověď, a tak teď už (zhruba) vím, jak dál... Plním tedy opožděně úkol a posílám ocenění dál.
Podmínky oceňování:
Nominovat 15 nových blogů.
Dát vědět nominovaným o nominaci.
Napsat o sobě 7 věcí.
Poděkovat tomu, kdo vás nominoval.
Přidat ikonku Versatile Blogger Award do svého příspěvku.

Sedmkrát o mně:
  1. Jsem maminka čtyř milých velkých dětí.
  2. Mám tolerantní rodiče a manžela, který má se mnou a mými nápady trpělivost.
  3. Všichni dohromady se staráme o zahradu po mém dědečkovi a téměř se u toho nehádáme.
  4. Všichni rádi jezdíme na kole, ale obvykle radši každý sám.
  5. Učím a čtu, to je moje práce i koníček.
  6. Ráda, ale málo kreslím, ráda a hodně fotografuji, ráda pracuji rukama, ovšem ze všeho nejradši mám příběhy.
  7. Chci se podívat na Island, ale hlavně do Midsomeru!

  Toto jsou nominované blogy v pořadí, jak jsem se s nimi seznamovala:

7 komentářů:

  1. Aha, tak už tedy taky vím :)
    Moc děkuju a ostatní náležitosti splním až později, teď odjíždím za hranice všedních dnů.

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Mám někdy delší vedení a čtvrtletní zpoždění je toho důkazem :-) Šťastnou cestu!

      Vymazat
  2. Gratuluji k ocenění a mooc děkuji.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Díky, Amelie :-) Potěšilo mě to nadvakrát, v únoru a teď znovu. Blog vznikl pro potřeby širší rodiny, aby mohli sledovat změny, a těší mě, že se líbí i někomu dalšímu.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. Ďakujem Peťka za ocenenie, veľmi si to vážim! Pozdravujem Česko!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. This was a nice surprise. I will be reading your list of blogs whenever I can. It will be fun to read what you like. Once I studied French. Perhaps tous les jours dimanche will give me some nice French training too! The garden is coming to life. The tree swallows are building their nests. There is much to do. It is a joyful time!

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. You're welcome :-). Your working with stone is amazing!

      Vymazat